Google My Business Ranking Factors Infographic for people who own a local business or do online marketing for a local business, this Infographic gives you a clear idea how to rank in a local listing.
Google My Business Ranking Factors
The above infographic shows various ranking factors to rank within local SEO campaigns. To rank on local listing focus more on local NAP citations, local reviews, and My Business signals but less on the link building.
Checklist for Google My Business Ranking Factors.
- Complete your my business profile up to 100%
- the citation is a link to your business name, address and phone number (NAP)
- Social signal: Increase your social media authority
- Add Name, Address, Phone Number (NAP) on every page
- On-page checklist for local SEO
- Keyword and city/region in Title
- Keyword and city/region in sub-Title h2 or h3
- Keyword and city/region in the first paragraph
- Keyword and city/region in Image Alt tag
- Bold Important Keywords and related keywords
- Italics 1-2 important Keywords
- Longer the content-length:700 words
- Local Review: mail to your customer asks them to give review like how good your service
Recommended reading: Local SEO Ranking Factors
Enjoy the Google My Business Ranking Factors infographic and do let us know if you have any question via the comment section.
If you have found this Infographic useful, please share it on social network site like Facebook & Google+.